THESE PROPOSALS ARE TO DISCUSS CONCEPTS ONLY. ACTUAL LANGUAGE WILL BE DRAFTED AT A LATER TIME.
Implement state-wide action plans through task forces rather than chapters:
- Convert all chapters to task forces (i.e., not IRS entities)
- State council presents annual action plan for debate and vote at state conference
- Task forces implement the action plan at grassroots level
- State officers manage finances, bookkeeping & regulatory compliance
1. If you want to share your thoughts on a proposal (remember these are just concepts, the actual language will be developed later), write your reply in the text box bellow the words Leave Reply, and in the box “Enter your comment here…”
2. If you want to respond to a comment that another NOW member has left regarding a proposal, click the small blue link that says “Reply” underneath said comment. It is very important that you click this reply button and not start another comment so that the conversation is easily followed and clear!
3. You MUST put your full name and chapter affiliation before every comment you leave. If a comment does not have a name and chapter affiliation it will not be approved. This is to ensure that only NOW members are commenting.
4. Remember be respectful and friendly! All NOW members want to work to improve the organization and it takes collaboration and patience on our part as a grassroots organization to make sure that all of our members voices are heard – even those with whom we may disagree with.
5. Be creative and don’t be afraid to say what you think! It is vital that you share your opinions — in order to create the best proposals possible we need to know what all of the members think! This site is for YOU to have your voices heard.